Browse this Page
So, it’s not just about the weather, whether it be cold or hot! Who doesn’t love spending some time with their family in a portable inflatable hot tub?
Well, some things just don’t need to be said… Just like that, spending quality time with your kids or family is one of them. And as I personally choose stuff which helps me bring my family closer, therefore I say an Inflatable hot tub should definitely be your choice!
Whether you want to use it for personal or professional(Bruh?) use, the quality is something which matters. Cheap price with quality is what we need, Don’t we? Some people require 2 Person, Some 6 Person Inflatable hot tub.
Some people rather choose to spend their boring time in their bathroom under a hot shower, that’s boring mate! Get yourself an Inflatable Hot Tub and keep the grind going!
Why Should I buy an Inflatable Hot Tub?
There is nothing more pleasurable than having a muscle-soothing massage after a long day at work, your muscles are tired and they need something relaxing. But, we don’t have enough funds, nor do we have space at our homes to put in a professional hot tub, therefore, let me tell you about the idea of Inflatable hot tub.
Just as the name says, it does exactly what it says, just open it, lay and pump it, fill it and enjoy your relaxing time. The best part is that it doesn’t require any particular place to set it up, you can just move it anywhere, whether it be indoors or outdoors, just move it as per your demand.
Just so that you know that Inflatable hot tubs are a lot cheaper than the actual ones and serve the same purpose. They provide comfort and refresh your whole body.
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs for 2020
So, without any further ado, let’s jump straight into our best Inflatable hot tub reviews. I’m providing you a chart for you to decide which hot tub you are going to choose and which one to proceed with.
|Name||Weight||Seating Capacity||Max Temperature||Control Panel|
|Intex PureSpa||87.2 lbs||6 Person||104°F||Yes||See Price|
|SaluSpa Miami AirJet||53.86 lbs||4 Person||104°F||Yes||See Price|
|Coleman Spa||73.11 lbs||4 Person||104°F||Yes||See Price|
|Goplus Outdoor Spa||55.5lbs||6 Person||104℉||Yes||See Price|
|Bestway Hawaii||81.79 lbs||6 Person||104℉||Yes||See Price|
|GYMAX Outdoor Spa||100 lbs (Approx)||6 Person||104℉||Yes||See Price|
|SaluSpa Palm Springs||76.45 lbs||6 Person||104℉||Yes||See Price|
1. Intex PureSpa – 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
If you are looking for a portable hot tub which can do wonders for you, like massage and a spa itself. Not just some hot tub, but with various features. Then this is something which you should blindly go for. Having various health benefits with it too, this should be our #1 priority.
The Intex PureSpa Inflatable Massage Spa Hot Tub will offer you various benefits. It’s not only for adults but kids as young as 6-year-olds can also have some fun with it.
This hot tub has soothing bubble jets attached to it, which will not only give you internal pleasure but you can have an on-the-go massage with it too. Having a 6-Person capacity, it’s a great deal.
This hot tub comes with simple maintenance with 2 easy-to-replace filter cartridges & automatic refreshing spa water.
- Built-in water purification system to keep your skin safe and soothing experience.
- Insulated cover to minimize heat loss.
- Easy to replace cartridges that gives clean refreshing spa.
- Floating pool chlorine dispenser.
- Age Limit: 6 Year Old.
- Up to 6 Person (Adult) Capacity.
- Up to 210 Gallon water capacity.
- Water temperature ranges from 68 Degrees to 104 Degrees F.
- Easy to set up & Maintain
- Fairly Simple to Put Together
- Easy to use and Keep up
- Safe for even 6 Year old Kids
- Electricity Efficient
- Takes a little while to heat-up
2. SaluSpa Miami AirJet – Best Value Hot Tub
So, here second in our list is the Inflatable hot tub by SaluSpa. If you are somewhat of a quicky person and want things done kinda quick, then this is your on-the-go thing. Comes with rapid heating technology, this should be something you should consider at the best price. Not only this, but it’s one of Amazon’s Choice Product, which means this is something which would not disappoint you.
The SaluSpa Hot tub is also rated as one of the world’s first inflatable spa. Not only it can be used in outdoor but, you may also use it indoors. The best part? It can be set up within just a few minutes, unlike other inflatable hot tubs, with up to 4 Adult Capacity.
While you may be wondering, what would be its heating capacity, it is up to 104 degrees F. It can be a luxurious treat for your body after a hard day of work, for you and your partner to enjoy. This spam always stays clean and fresh because of the premium water filtration system and a chemical floater.
- Super-fast Inflates using the Spa Pump.
- Has 120 Bubble Jets for a relaxing premium Experience.
- Includes water filtration system to keep 100% Clean.
- Has super-durable & Puncture resistant walls.
- Comfortably supports up to 4 Adults.
- Digital & Easy to use Control Panel.
- Holds 192 Gallons of Water.
- Long Lasting & Cost Efficient
- Easy to Operate Display Screen
- No Leaks Guarantee
- People Near 6’0 Fit Easily
- Bigger Than Expected
- No Seats Included
- No Lights Included
- The Air Bubbles are a bit Loud
3. Coleman Portable Inflatable Hot Tub – Best for Stress Relief
You have probably been through a situation when you come home from work and your back hurts, your knees and legs are sore and in pain. Well, in that case, this product has got your back! Not only it’s the best Coleman hot tub but it is also a stress reliever. It has a soft cushioned floor which not only assists you to kneel comfortably but also makes your legs feel good. Perhaps, it could be the best gift you could get or give.
This indeed is one of the best 4 person inflatable hot tub. I’m going to give you some info on this Coleman hot tub reviews. This tub is an ideal choice if you want a perfect soothing experience for your muscles or lounging after a long day. It has an embedded digital panel inside the tub which helps you adjust the temperature without getting out of the tub.
Now the best part is that you don’t need a cushion or a chair inside the tub, as it already has a comfortable cushion based flooring.
Unlike other hot tubs, this one is a silent one, which means, it doesn’t create any annoying sound when the heater is running.
This product not only offers a bang for the buck, but this is something you could put in your patio.
- Digitally Controlled Pump
- Cushioned Floor for Best Comfort Experience
- Inflates Within Minutes
- Supports water up to 200 gallons
- Supports up to 104 F Temperature
- Vinyl Material so you don’t slide
- Comes with an Instructional DVD guide
- Supports up to 4 Persons (Adults)
- Gives you the best & ‘REAL’ experience at a reasonable cost.
- Two people can easily relax in it together
- Comfortable Edges to Rest
- Much cheaper than a hard-sided tub
- Can be disassembled and stored when not in use
- Well insulated and stays Hot in very Cold weather
- Jets really work well and Help Relax You
- It is comfortable, and the edge of the tub is a perfect height to rest necks on.
- Not really big for 6 People to fit in
- Bubbles are quite noisy
4. Goplus 4-6 Person Spa Inflatable Hot Tub – Best for Massage
So, we’ve talked a lot about outdoor hot tubs, why not add some indoor fun to it? Well, this portable hot tub can be used outdoors, as well as, indoors too. This is something of a family product. Don’t worry about cleaning the water, as it comes with filter cartridges to keep a clean water environment.
It also comes with an insulated cover to minimize heat loss. To ensure a healthy experience for your relaxing it has some cleaning features such as a built-in hard water cleaning system.
As per the portability, it is one of the easy to carry products, no professional tools or technical experience needed to assemble it, as it comes with an instruction manual too.
It not only feels like a real hot tub but it also gives you valuable experience of heat and jets. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed with it.
- Good for relaxation
- Up to 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
- Can be used outdoors and Indoors
- 360 Bubble design
- Comprehensive massage for neck, waist, and legs to eliminate fatigue
- Comes with filter cartridges to clean water
- Built-in hard-water treatment to ensure a healthy bath
- Heat preservation cover to minimize heat loss
- Easy to Setup and Use
- Best for Comfortable Massage Experience
- Eliminates Fatigue & Very good for relaxation
- Outdoor and Indoor Use
- Easy to Assemble and Carry
- Minimum Heat Loss
- Sometimes Clogs due to Improper chemicals
- Takes some time to heat up
5. Bestway Hawaii Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Electricity Efficient
Looking for something power saving & worthwhile? Well, we got you covered for that! The Bestway Hawaii Hot tub is your thing. It’s not only Electricity Efficient but also easy to use. It also has a smart massage system with 114 all-surrounding air jets, combining heat and giving you a pleasurable massage with it. It is also one of those with 4-6 Person capacity.
The best part of it is that it inflates within seconds, with that being said, you can easily move the tub to different places & make it worthwhile wherever you take it.
The best part of it is that being electricity efficient, it heats up a lot faster & has very minimum heat loss effect.
Now… what if I tell you that it doesn’t only save electricity but also saves your water. Having a better filter system, you don’t have to manually refill the water to purify it, but instead, it does that for you.
- Up to 6 Person Capacity
- Inflates Within Seconds
- Touch-sensitive controls to adjust the temperature
- Includes Jacuzzi seats for maximum comfort
- Built-in chamber for insulation
- Up to 104 F Temperature Support
- Easy & Quick to set up
- Therapeutic and Relaxing Bubbles
- Salute-massage System for a Comfortable Massage at Reasonable Cost
- Automatic Power Saving System
- Built-in Air Chamber System for Insulation
- Inflates within Seconds
- Built-in Jacuzzi Firm Seats
- Up to 6 Person Support
- No Drain Tube to Empty the Tub
- Heats up very slowly
6. GYMAX Outdoor Spa – Best for Hydrotherapy Relaxation
Once again, in our list, we have another hot tub for relaxation. This one comes with superior strength and durability guarantee having insulated cover for improved heating and safety. You can get your desired temperature with it by its soft-touch control panel. Furthermore, it has a built-in hard water treatment system which makes water gentler on your skin, clothes and the entire spa system.
It also comes with easy-to-replace filter cartridges to provide clean water and a soothing experience on you.
It can be set up on outdoors, as well as, indoors too as it is an easy to carry portable hot tub.
It also has a seating capacity of up to 6 person, which means you should not be having any spacing issue with it. It takes hardly 30 minutes to completely set up and provides heating Approx 2-3 F/Hour.
It can be a luxurious and romantic treat for you and your partner to enjoy together after a hard day.
- Best for Hydrotherapy Relaxation & Comfort
- Up to 6 Person Support
- Automatic Hard water treatment system
- Has a Goplus system for a relaxing and comfortable Spa which activates with one touch
- Easily foldable and could be grabbed by handles provided
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Comes with safety lock clips to keep debris out of the water
- Water capacity up to 264 Gallons
- Bigger & Better for Price
- Superior Strength and Durability
- Built-In Hard Water Treatment System
- Cushioned Pool Bottom for Relaxing Comfort
- Heater Works Faster
- There are no Jets
7. SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet – Best for Rapid Heating
The Palm Spring AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub is something you should consider if you are looking for fast heating technology. It is a fast & easy set up hot tub which doesn’t require any external tools, as it comes with its own spa pump to inflate really fast. Its other rapid features are such as rapid water-filtration system.
It also has a start-stop timer to control the heating process as per your demand. Having a Heat capability about up to 104°F which gives a warm and cozy feel.
Having a cushioned Air Pad Floor provides you additional comfort for under foot and backside. This also helps insulation and prevents heat loss at maximum.
It has a 4-6 Person seating capacity & has soft wall type and a round shape for maximum space.
- Supports up to 6 Person capacity
- Start/Stop Heater Timer
- Heating capability up to 104°F
- Inflates very fast & heats up quickly
- Cushioned Air Pad floor for maximum back and foot comfort
- Rapid water-filtration system for clean and hygienic water
- Very easy to set up, doesn’t require major tools or knowledge
- Holds 6 People Easily
- Very sturdy and a good size
- Very comfortable for a big person
- Has a Start/Stop Timer
- Rapid Water filteration system
- Very easy to set up
- Cushioned surface for maxium comfort
- Requires some time to heat up
- It’s kind of loud